Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Don't Judge a Building by its Facade


This is a game I made for GMC Game Jam #5. Built with laziness... You're trapped inside a building and you have to figure out how to escape the building.



Reviews by GMC Members

SkullSoft
Pretty unique! Not what I was expecting. I like being suprised when I play a game. Difficulty and length of the game are tweaked well. 3/5.

Blopit
-Gamemaker lite? Let us see your potential young grasshopper
-player walks slow
-Ok I won
-I laughed. I did not see the ending coming.
-Not bad
Conclusion: Short but addicting for some reason. Wish it were longer.
[5/10] because it was short and lacked content but was fun never the less. You're welcome for playing BTW

ahmed # elyamani
An okay game , i like the mario style.
Graphics: 2/5
Music: 2/5
Amusment: 2/5
Theme: 1/5
Difficulty: 2/5
overall score: 9/25

HayManMarc
Rating: 3.5/5 Okay. I finished this one. I don't see the theme. Not much to the game play. The sword doesn't help your efforts much. Perhaps the sword is the facade?? Cute game, nice graphics. Minimal sound fx and no music. It was okay. (pffffttt) Excuse me.

Ivaxlar
This was really fun, I enjoy these Super Crate Box kind of games. Also.. dat ending lol

Download (4.2MB)